Next event was the welcome reception for Intuit QuickBooks Connect and Influencer/Media Event at the San Jose Capital Club. It was a great reception where we were able to meet with Intuit leaders such as Ariege Misherghi who was excited to make her announcements Monday morning. Here is a photo of the powerful women of accounting that attended this event. It was an honor to be included!
Monday morning, we all rushed over to the main stage event to hear Ariege announce the new features being released over the next few weeks in QBOA.
- Client Overview. Now available in QBOA. The biggest challenge QuickBooks ProAdvisors have estimated is how much a cleanup job can cost or how much time you will need to spend on an ongoing basis. This screen was developed to show everything necessary for the estimate in one screen.
- Statement Auto Import. In Beta in QBOA. When you connect to a financial institution through QuickBooks to download transactions, the bank statements will auto import. This is a huge time saver and eliminates the need to chase this document from a client.
- Project Profitability. Coming soon. QuickBooks will soon support job costing end-to-end. By combining the power of QuickBooks Payroll, TSheets by QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online (QBO), accounting professionals and their clients will be able to see the net profit of all jobs.
- QBOA Email Integration. Coming soon. Misherghi demonstrated how the team is currently developing an integration between QBOA and email. Currently under development, if an accountant gets an email that contains work or a task that needs to be done, they can simply forward that email to QuickBooks. QuickBooks will capture the task through artificial intelligence and create a project in practice management.
- Client Benchmarking. The future. Client Benchmarking within QBOA will help accounting professionals deliver more value to their clients by leveraging dashboard data to instantly provide information about how a business is performing relative to peers and manage the lifeblood of a business by keeping an eye on cash flow.
The crowd roared with excitement. We were invited to join the beta testing to connect with our client’s books to help them narrow down the features that they are rolling out. These are some of the most requested features that we have been waiting for the product developers to add to QuickBooks online. Bravo Ariege, you nailed it! To learn more about Ariege, read my recent blog.