As much as we’d love for all of our Accountex Report readers to join us at our annual event (did we mention that you can register for free?), we know it’s not always possible to travel and learn in person. So, we’re doing the next best thing: Bringing the top speakers to you — with Accountex Podcasts.
Attendees at last year’s event experienced insightful presentations that helped CPA firm owners address key questions, including:
- What accounting technology trends can boost my profitability?
- How can I identify and mitigate the risks of working in the cloud?
- What strategies should I consider to attract new clients – especially in new niches?
You can now hear highlights from those presentations by clicking here.
The initial set of Accountex Podcasts address:
- Tech trends and the hottest gear that every user will want to consider in the months ahead.
- New and underused Excel features, including: alternatives to VLOOKUP for list comparisons, automated ways to flatten and format data, methods for un-pivoting summarized data, and easy solutions for merging several CSV export files into one.
- New risks associated with cloud solutions, as well as techniques which can be used to limit these risks.
- How to create a solid human capital strategy that will significantly increase your profitability.
- How fraud can be disguised in both numbers and words in audited financial statements.
- What it takes to create brand-building videos, including the equipment you’ll need, the SEO secrets of YouTube videos, and how to capitalize on latest trends of the mobile live streaming apps of Facebook, Instagram.
- Seven essentials of your marketing strategy to select the right specialization, create the correct messaging, find better prospects, and close more sales.
If you like what you hear, these seven speakers will be among the thought leaders presenting at this year’s event. Come join your community – August 22-23 in Boston – earn up to 23 CPEs and experience the largest gathering of accounting technology. And if you register now, it’s free.